Our school is very excited about implementing a new K -5 mathematics program, enVisionMATH. enVisionMATH is a comprehensive, blended digital and print mathematics program designed to help your child achieve the mathematical proficiency levels established by our school. Your child will be actively involved in using concrete and digital tools to develop deep mathematical understanding, and will apply this understanding through practice and problem solving in every math lesson. In addition, you can expect your child to learn and practice new math ideas and concepts in a various ways, such as:
* Solving problems and explaining their thinking in a write-in text and online
* Using online animations to help build understanding in a visual way
* Working individually, in pairs, and in small groups to solve problems and share their thinking
* Completing homework that promotes computational thinking, fluency, and application through rich problem solving
* Engaging in online practice that provides help as needed through worked-out examples and sell-help videos
* Experiencing a variety of math activities that include Math Games, Math and Science Activities, and Today’s Challenge in order to apply understanding in different contexts and different levels of learning
Our school will be providing you with additional information and resources throughout the school year. If you have any specific questions on individual lessons, please contact your child’s classroom teacher. We look forward to working in partnership with you in a successful year in math!
enVisionMath Parent Resources
Click on your child's grade level
Student Access to enVisionmath2.0 via EasyBridge Plus
Accessing your enVisionmath2.0 requires just a few steps. Follow the instructions below to get started and ask your teacher if you have any questions.
1. Go to Pearsonschool.com/nyc
2. Click the yellow Digital Access to Core Curriculum button.
3. Click the NYC EasyBridge Plus Login link. You will be redirected to a login page.
4. Enter your student username and password. EasyBridge will open a new tab in the browser.
(students have their usernames and passwords - if you need support with this please email your child's teacher)
5. Click the name of the Pearson curriculum product listed under your class section. The learning platform (Pearson Realize) will open in a new tab in your browser.
Lesson concepts come to life with the BouncePages app
Download the BouncePages app from your mobile app store (Android and iOS)